The TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite upped the ante with its sign-up bonus and first-year fee waiver. Instead of just receiving 15,000 Aeroplan Miles when you sign up, you get your first-year annual fee waived and you now also have the chance to earn an additional 5,000 Aeroplan Miles as an anniversary bonus.
Aeroplan is a loyalty program for frequent flyers of Air Canada, and is one of the most popular travel rewards programs in Canada. Today, more than 4.6 million members use their membership cards and/or travel rewards credit cards to earn Aeroplan Miles wherever they shop. Miles can then be redeemed for travel expenses, such as flights (with Air Canada) and hotels, and can also be converted into points under other programs or even be donated. And the incredible value of this new sign-up bonus offer makes it one of the best credit cards in Canada.
More details on the TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite:
- Earn 1 mile for every $1 you spend on all other purchases
- Earn twice the miles when you present your Aeroplan Membership Card at over 150 Aeroplan partner brands and with 100 online retailers through Aeroplan’s eStore
- Access an extensive suite of travel insurances
- Benefits from Air Canada such as:
- Complimentary Visa Infinite Concierge service available 24/7
- A card that offers no miles expiry, as long as you are a Cardholder
- Annual interest rate 19.99% on purchases and 22.99% on cash advances
• 1st Checked Bag Free when travelling on an Aeroplan flight reward operated by Air Canada (for Primary Cardholder)
• Priority Check-in when travelling on an Aeroplan flight reward operated by Air Canada (for Primary Cardholder)
• Priority Boarding when travelling on an Aeroplan flight reward operated by Air Canada (for Primary Cardholder)
• Annual Maple Leaf Lounge One Time Guest Pass when travelling on an Aeroplan flight reward operated by Air Canada