Overview of the TD First Class Travel® Visa Infinite* Card
Detailed card summary
Benefits & features
- Earn up to $1,000 in value† including up to 145,000 TD Rewards Points, and get a full Annual Fee Rebate† for the Primary and 1st Additional Cardholder† for the first year and additional travel benefits. Must apply online by May 28, 2023.
- Earn a welcome Bonus of 20,000 TD Rewards Points when you make your first Purchase with your Card†.
- Earn 115,000 TD Rewards Points when you spend $5,000 within 180 days of Account opening†.
- Earn a Birthday Bonus of up to 10,000 TD Rewards Points†
- Get an annual TD Travel Credit† of $100 when you book at Expedia® For TD.
- To receive the first-year annual fee rebate, you must activate your Card and make your first Purchase on the Account within the first 3 months after Account opening and you must add your Additional Cardholders by May 29, 2023.
- Earn 8 TD Rewards Points† for every $1 you spend when you book travel through Expedia® For TD†
- Earn 6 TD Rewards Points† for every $1 you spend on Groceries and Restaurants†.
- Earn 4 TD Rewards Points† for every $1 you spend on regularly recurring bill payments set up on your Account†
- Earn 2 TD Rewards Points For every $1 you spend on other Purchases made using your Card† plus earn an annual Birthday Bonus† of up to 10,000 TD Rewards Points
- This offer is not available for residents of Quebec
- †Terms and conditions apply
- Financial institutions pay us for connecting them with customers, including by paying for advertisements, clicks, or when someone applies for/is approved for a product. Terms and conditions apply between you and the provider of the product – please be sure to review them. Product information and details vary for Quebec. The content provided on our site is for information only; it is not meant to be relied on or used in lieu of advice from a professional. Partners/Advertisers are not responsible for the accuracy of information on our site. For complete and current information on any product, please visit the provider’s website. However, not all products we list are tied to compensation for us. Our industry-leading education centres and calculators are available 24/7, free of charge, and with no obligation to purchase. To learn more, visit our About us page.