- Annual fee
- Interest rates
- Purchase interest: 20.99%
Cash advance: 22.99%
Balance transfer: 22.99%
- Welcome bonus
- earn up to 35,000 Aeroplan points. Conditions apply. Account must be approved by January 3, 2024.
- Anniversary bonus
- earn 15,000 Aeroplan points. Conditions apply. Account must be approved by January 3, 2024.
CardFinder has no impact on your credit score, no SIN required
Match with cards you're most likely to qualify for
Your information is encrypted & never shared
Tell us a bit about yourself
Answer some questions so we can personalize our recommendations - this won't impact your credit score
Check your eligibility
We confirm your eligibility with our partner, TransUnion. This will be a ‘soft credit check’ which you can see but lenders cannot
Find your perfect matches
We show you the cards you’re most likely to want and most likely to get
Natasha Macmillan, Business Unit Director - Everyday Banking
Best Store Credit Cards in Canada
Store credit cards can help shoppers save whether it be on groceries, clothes, or toys in addition to other perks such as exclusive offers, extended warranty, purchase protection, and loyalty points. If you are a frequent shopper at the retailer and can take advantage of the rewards program, signing up may be worthwhile. Here is our round-up of the best store credit cards in Canada!
If you are looking for a credit card that will help you save money on groceries, the PC Financial Mastercard is a great choice, especially for those who frequently shop at Loblaws-owned stores and Shoppers Drug Mart.
- Welcome offer - earn 20,000 PC Optimum points
- No annual fee and no income requirements, making it accessible to a wider range of customers
- Loblaw is one of Canada’s largest retailers, so there’s no shortage of opportunities to earn and redeem points
- Stack your points by showing your PC Optimum card at Loblaw-affiliated stores and paying with your PC Financial World Elite Mastercard
- Earn rates are high compared to other no-fee credit cards
- Offers travel insurance benefits adding value to cardholders
- Can only redeem points in increments of 10,000
- Points cannot be transferred to other loyalty programs
- Very strict redemption rules - points cannot be used to pay for purchases at non-Loblaws retailers or redeemed against a statement balance. Plenty of other rewards cards on the market offering more flexibility
Whether you need a mortgage, credit card, savings account, or insurance coverage, we help you find and compare the best financial products for your specific needs.
When it comes to mortgages, Ratehub.ca is more than just a place to research and compare the best rates. Our goal is to give Canadians the best mortgage experience from online search to close. This means offering Canadians the mortgage tools, information and articles to educate themselves, allowing them to get personalized rate quotes from multiple lenders to compare rates instantly, and providing them with the best online application and offline customer service to close their mortgage all in one place.
Ratehub.ca has been named Canada's Mortgage Brokerage of the Year for four years straight (2018-2021). With over 12 years of mortgage experience, and over $11 billion in mortgages funded, we deliver you the best mortgage experience in Canada.
How does Ratehub.ca make money?
Financial institutions pay us for connecting them with customers. This could be through advertisements, or when someone applies or is approved for a product. However, not all products we list are tied to compensation for us. Our industry-leading education centres and calculators are available 24/7, free of charge, and with no obligation to purchase. To learn more, visit our About us page.read more about us
Other card types
Credit Card Basics
Types of Rewards Credit Cards
- Credit Card Rental Car Insurance
- Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance
- Travel Medical Insurance
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Delayed Baggage Insurance
- Lost Luggage Insurance
- Flight Delay Insurance
- Hotel/Motel Burglary Insurance
- Purchase Security Insurance
- Price Protection Insurance
- Extended Warranty Insurance