Overview of the PC Financial® World Elite Mastercard®
Detailed card summary
Benefits & features
- Welcome bonus of 20,000 points for new users.
- Apply for a new PC Financial Mastercard® and earn up to 135 PC Optimum per $1* spent at Shoppers Drug Mart for the rest of the year.
- Purchase Interest Rate: 19.97% (This rate will increase to 20.97% for interest calculations as of May 2020 statements.)
- No annual fee
- All PC Optimum members earn 15 points per dollar at Shoppers Drug Mart and Pharmaprix. When you use your President’s Choice Financial World Elite Mastercard, you will earn an additional points 30 points per dollar.
- Earn 30 PC Optimum points for every $1 spent at almost 2,500 stores across the country. Visit pcoptimum.ca for details on participating stores where the PC Optimum program is offered.
- Earn 10 PC Optimum points for every $1 spent everywhere else.
- Bonus of up to 3 cents per litre in PC Optimum points at Esso stations.
- New cardholders can enjoy a low balance transfer rate of 0.97% for 6 months.
- PC Financial® Mastercard® is provided by President’s Choice Bank. President’s Choice Bank is not responsible for maintaining or monitoring the accuracy of the content on this website, to the extent of any inconsistency with information at the provider’s site, the terms at the provider’s site shall prevail. For full details and current product information click on the “Apply now” link.
- Please note: Credit approval is subject to a number of factors in addition to credit score. A minimum annual personal income of $80,000 or household income of $150,000 is required for this card. If you do not meet the minimum income requirements for the President’s Choice Financial® World Mastercard®, your application will be considered for the standard President’s Choice Financial® Mastercard®.
Terms and conditions apply; visit card provider’s site for more information including additional interest rates and fees. All information is subject to change.