Overview of the PC Financial® Mastercard®
PC Financial® Mastercard®
On every $1 spent everywhere else25%
On every dollar at Shoppers Drug Mart and Pharmaprix. When you use your President’s Choice Financial Mastercard, you will earn an additional points 10 points per dollar.10%
On every $1 spent at almost 2,500 stores across the country10%
On everywhere else
BMO CashBack® MasterCard®*
Welcome offer: Get up to 5% cash back in your first 3 months. Plus, a $50 cash back bonus - that's up to $175 in cash back in your first year!
Home Trust Preferred Visa
Earn 1% cashback on eligible purchases in Canada, with no caps on cashback earn.
Tangerine Money-Back Credit Card
Earn an extra 10% back on up to $1,000 in everyday purchases within the first 2 months. Must apply by April 30, 2024.
Detailed card summary
Benefits & features
- Get 20,000 PC Optimum™ points with a new PC® Mastercard®
- Get 10 PC Optimum™ points per $1 on all the stuff you need: groceries, beauty, household products and more at participating stores.
- Earn at least 30 PC Optimum™ points per litre of fuel at Esso™ and Mobil™ stations in Canada.
- Earn 10 PC Optimum™ points per $1 everywhere else.
- Unlock great benefits, like free extended warranty and purchase assurance.
- Mastercard Global ServiceTM: Replaces your card or offers a cash advance in case of emergency. Conditions apply.
- Free Purchase Assurance: In the event of theft, loss or damage in the first 90 days when you pay in full with your PC® Mastercard® credit card.
- Free Extended Warranty: Doubles the manufacturer’s regular warranty for up to an additional year on items purchased with your PC® Mastercard® credit card.
- Fraud Detection: PC® Mastercard® uses best-in-class fraud detection tools right from the start of your application. Provide fraud monitoring to customers on their transactions and have a dedicated team of fraud specialists to support customers.
- Proactive monitoring PC® Mastercard® also offers optional products that can help you proactively monitor, manage and protect your valuable credit and personal information.PC Financial® Mastercard® is provided by President’s Choice Bank. President’s Choice Bank is not responsible for maintaining or monitoring the accuracy of the content on this website. To the extent of any inconsistency with information at the provider’s site, the terms at the provider’s site shall prevail. For full details and current product information click on the “Apply now” button.Please note: Credit approval and eligibility is subject to a number of factors in addition to credit score.Terms and conditions apply; visit card provider’s site for more information including additional interest rates and fees. All information is subject to change.The PC Optimum™ program is provided by President’s Choice Services Inc.