Overview of the TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite* Card
Detailed card summary
Benefits & features
- Limited Time Offer
Apply by May 30, 2021 and, if you are approved, earn up to 20,0001 Aeroplan points – plus earn a bonus Buddy Pass to bring anyone along to anywhere Air Canada flies in North America, including Hawaii and Mexico.
- Bring along a friend! As a new Cardholder, your bonus Buddy Pass can score you a second ticket when you book an economy ticket. On the second ticket, you only pay the taxes and third-party charges. You’ll receive the one-time use pass, when you spend $1,000 within 90 days of Account opening, and you have a whole year to use it1.
- Earn a welcome bonus of 10,000 Aeroplan points when you make your first purchase with your new card1.
- Earn 10,000 Aeroplan points when you spend $1,000 within 90 days of Account opening, up to a total of 20,000 points.
- Plus, get an annual fee rebate for the first year.
- To receive the first-year annual fee rebate, you must activate your Card and make your first Purchase on the Account within the first 3 months after Account opening and you must add your Additional Cardholders by May 31, 2021.
Your Card also allows you to enjoy:
- Travelling lightly through the airport and saving on baggage fees3. Primary Cardholders, Additional Cardholders, and travel companions (up to eight) travelling on the same reservation will all enjoy their first checked bag free (up to 23kg/50lb) when your travel originates on an Air Canada flight.
- Enroll for NEXUS and once every 48 months get an application fee rebate (up to $100 CAD)4. Additional Cardholders can also take advantage of this NEXUS fee rebate.
- For a limited time, earn 1.5 bonus Aeroplan points for each $1 spent on eligible purchases at participating Starbucks® locations17.Conditions Apply. Offer ends November 7, 2021.
- Travel Medical Insurance10: Up to $1 million of coverage for the first 21 days. If you or your spouse is aged 65 or older, you are covered for the first 4 days of your trip. Additional top-up coverage is available.
- Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption Insurance11: For Trip Cancellation coverage of up to $1,500 per insured person, with a maximum of $5,000 for all insured persons, and for Trip Interruption coverage of up to $5,000 per insured person, with a maximum of $25,000 for all insured persons on the same covered trip.
- Flight/Trip Delay Insurance12: Up to $500 in coverage per insured person if your flight/trip is delayed for over 4 hours.
- Delayed and Lost Baggage Insurance12: Up to $1,000 overall coverage per insured person toward the purchase of essentials, such as clothes and toiletries, if your baggage is delayed for more than 6 hours or lost.
- Common Carrier Travel Accident Insurance13: Up to $500,000 of coverage for covered losses while travelling on a common carrier (for example, a bus, ferry, plane, train or auto rental).
- Hotel/Motel Burglary Insurance14: Up to $2,500 of coverage per occurrence for eligible personal items stolen from your hotel room or motel room that belong to the Cardholder on the Account and eligible family members travelling with the Cardholder.
- Auto Rental Collision/Loss Damage Insurance15: Coverage for up to 48 consecutive days.
- Emergency Travel Assistance Services16: Help is just a call away. Toll-free access to help in the event of a personal emergency while travelling.
The Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD) is not responsible for the contents of this site including any editorials or reviews that may appear on this site. For complete and current information on any TD product, please click the Apply Now button.
This offer is not available for residents of Quebec. For Quebec residents, please click here.