Overview of the TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite* Card
Detailed card summary
Benefits & features
- Apply by December 5, 2021 to earn up to $1,250 in value (assuming you take one round-trip Air Canada flight and add an Additional Cardholder to your account in the first year) as follows:
- As a new Cardholder, you could earn a bonus Buddy Pass that can score you a second ticket when you book an economy ticket to bring anyone along anywhere Air Canada flies in North America, Including Hawaii and Mexico. On the second ticket, you only pay the taxes and third-party charges. You’ll receive the one-time use pass when you spend $1,000 within 90 days of Account opening, and you have a whole year to use it† (a value of $350†).
- Earn a welcome bonus of 10,000 Aeroplan points when you make your first purchase with your new card† (a value of $200†).
- Earn an additional 15,000 Aeroplan points when you spend $1,000 within 90 days of Account opening (a value of $300†).
- Get an annual fee rebate for the first year (a value of $214†, assuming you add an Additional Cardholder to your account in the first year).
- Enroll for NEXUS and once every 48 months get an application fee rebate† (a value of up to $125†, assumes both the Primary Cardholder and Additional Cardholder use the NEXUS Benefit).
- Share free first checked bags† (a value of $120† for 2 travellers for each round-trip flight, assuming you take one round-trip Air Canada flight in the first year).
- To receive the first-year annual fee rebate, you must activate your Card and make your first Purchase on the Account within the first 3 months after Account opening and you must add your Additional Cardholders by December 6, 2021.
This offer is not available for residents of Quebec. For Quebec residents, please click here.
The Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD) is not responsible for the contents of this site including any editorials or reviews that may appear on this site. For complete and current information on any TD product, please click the Apply Now button.
†Terms and conditions apply.
How to redeem
How to get approved
Whether you want cash back or travel points, lounge access benefits or roadside assistance perks – there’s a credit card out there that’s right for you. Find it in under 2 minutes.