The first thing you should look for when choosing a rewards credit card is the dollar value of the rewards you’ll earn based on your unique spending profile. It’s easy to determine this using our credit card rewards calculator. What’s harder to determine is the value of the additional perks, benefits and complimentary services that come with most credit card programs. These perks provide value beyond the points you’ll earn by putting your daily purchases on your credit card, and should be part of the decision making process.
One of the most popular programs you’ll see attached to many Visa cards is Visa Infinite. But what does that little logo on your card actually mean? Let’s take a look at some of the benefits and services offered through the Visa Infinite program.
Access to the Luxury Hotel Collection
If you like to travel in style, you’ll love the Visa Infinite Luxury Hotel Collection. This program gives you access to over 900 hotels and resorts around the world. As a Visa Infinite cardholder, you’ll enjoy benefits including:
- The guaranteed best room rate available
- Room upgrades, when available
- Free in-room internet
- $25 food and drink voucher for the hotel bar/restaurant
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- VIP guest status
- Late check-out, when available
Be Wined and Dined and Entertained
As a Visa Infinite cardholder, you can take advantage of both the Visa Infinite Wine Country Program as well as the Visa Infinite Dining Series. The Wine Country Program gives you access to one-of-a-kind winery experiences at over 60 wineries in BC and Ontario. The Dining Series then gives you the opportunity to take part in unique dining experiences with some of the most well-known chefs in Vancouver, Calgary, Ottawa, Toronto and Montreal.
After dinner, you can also use your card to access special entertainment experiences. For example, you can get advanced tickets to the Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF). Your card also gives you access to special concert experiences and performances, including meet-and-greets with artists as well as access to VIP lounges. These are just some of the perks of being a Visa Infinite cardholder.
Free Concierge Service
Having a concierge is just like having a personal assistant – and you have access to this service as a Visa Infinite cardholder. Call the toll-free number on the back of your card and ask your concierge for assistance with anything you need. From booking flights and hotel stays, to arranging rental cars, to asking for restaurant recommendations and even making the reservation for you. No matter the task, your concierge is there for you. The Visa Infinite Concierge Service is a service that every cardholder should take advantage of.
Which Credit Cards are Associated with the Visa Infinite Program?
Are you looking for a credit card associated with the Visa Infinite Program? Here’s a look at two of the top Visa Infinite credit cards.
TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite* Cardcheck eligibility
Earn up to $1,600 in value including up to 70,000 Aeroplan points. Conditions apply. Must apply by September 5, 2023.
- Receive up to 35,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles
- Earn 1.5 Aeroplan miles for every $1 spent on gas, grocery and eligible purchases on aircanada.com
- Earn one Aeroplan mile per dollar on all other purchases
- Annual fee rebate for the first year–that’s $139 in savings
- Insurance Benefits
- Access to Visa Infinite perks
- This offer is not available for residents of Quebec. For Quebec residents, please click here.
- †Terms and conditions apply.
- Income required: $60,000 (personal) and $100,000 (household)
- $99 annual fee waived for the first year (available for accounts opened by October 31, 2016)
- 4% cash back on the first $25,000 worth of gas and grocery purchases per year
- 2% cash back on the first $25,000 worth of pharmacy purchases and bill payments per year
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
- Access to excellent Visa Infinite perks (Complimentary Concierge Service, Luxury Hotel Collection, Dining Series, and more)
To access some of these benefits, promotions and services, all you have to do is create and login to your Visa Infinite account. You can create one on the Visa Infinite site or, chances are, the bank that issued you your credit card will have a site of its own with even more promotional offers for its members. Just make sure that if you see that logo on your credit card, you don’t let it go unnoticed. The Visa Infinite program gives you access to deals you can’t find anywhere else – so take advantage of them and have fun doing so!