- Note: these offers are valid from August 3, 2016 to August 31, 2016
Members will earn miles by presenting their Aeroplan card when they visit a Toyota dealership to test drive or purchase a new vehicle, or when they bring in their Toyota or Scion vehicle in for service. You can earn twice the number of points if you bring in your Aeroplan card and use an Aeroplan credit card to pay for services on your vehicle.
Aeroplan is one of the most recognizable and popular rewards programs in Canada. This program allows you to earn miles that can be redeemed for various travel expenses including flights, hotels, rental cars, and gift certificates. The value of an Aeroplan mile is not consistent. Therefore it’s important to redeem your points for purchases that will maximize your value. However you choose to redeem your points, the partnership that Aeroplan has with Toyota is an excellent way to increase the points you’ll earn for future use.
If you’re on the hunt for Canada’s best Aeroplan credit card, we recommend the following card:
- Receive up to 20,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles
- Earn up to 1.5 points per dollar spent
- Annual fee rebate for the first year–that’s $120 in savings
- Comprehensive suite of travel protection, including auto rental collision/loss damage insurance, travel medical insurance and trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance
- Receive VISA Infinite benefits