Aperçu de la Alaska Airlines World Elite® Mastercard® credit card
Avantages & fonctionnalités
- This offer is not available for residents of Quebec. For residents of Quebec, please click here.
- A new Alaska Airlines World Elite Mastercard® credit card could take you places. If approved, you could receive new benefits and start earning more Mileage Plan™ miles.
- 30,000 bonus miles†† and Alaska’s Famous Companion Fare™ from $121 (USD) ($99 plus taxes and fees from $22)◊◊ after you make $1,000 or more in eligible purchases within the first 90 days of your account opening.
- One complimentary checked bag per passenger on the same qualifying reservation, up to a maximum of six passengers.æ
- Every year on your account anniversary buy one round trip and get a companion fare of $121 (USD) ($99 plus taxes and fees from $22)◊◊ on Alaska Airlines. There are no blackout dates.
- Earn 3 miles‡ for every $1 charged to your Alaska Airlines Mastercard credit card on tickets, vacation packages, and cargo services from Alaska Airlines.
- Earn 1 mile‡ for every $1 spent on other eligible purchases.
- Earn and redeem‡ Alaska Mileage Plan miles on global airline partners of Alaska Airlines to 900+ destinations.
- $99 annual fee
- Standard Annual Interest Rates of 19.99% on purchases, 22.99% on balance transfers✪ and access cheques, and 22.99% on cash advances
- Your personal annual income must be greater than $80,000, or your household annual income must be $150,000 or greater††††
Comment créditer vos gains
Comment faire approuver
Parlez-nous un peu de vous, et nous sélectionnerons les meilleures cartes de crédit voyage en fonction de vos besoins