The TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite Card is one of the most popular travel rewards cards on the market right now due to its ease of earning and redeeming TD Points. The welcome bonus of 20,000 TD Points upon your first purchase (value of up to $100) allows you to start collecting right away.
Earning and redeeming TD Points
- Earn 3 TD Points for every $1 you spend on purchases made using your card (that’s a return of up to 1.5% on your purchases)
- Earn triple TD Points when you book travel online through Expedia For TD (that’s a return of up to 4.5% on your travel purchases!)
- Flexibility to redeem TD Points for travel purchases, retail merchandise and gift cards, and cash credits to your account
- Your TD Points don’t expire, as long as you are a TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite cardholder
To redeem your TD Points for your trip, simply book your travel online through Expedia For TD, or make your travel purchases somewhere else and redeem your TD Points within 90 days online through tdrewards.com.
TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite Card travel benefits
- Travel medical insurance
- Trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance
- Delayed and lost baggage insurance
- Emergency travel assistance services
- Common carrier travel accident insurance
Key facts about the TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite Card
- Annual Fee: $120 – 50% First Year Annual Fee Rebate (Primary Cardholder only, First year only) that’s $60 in savings!
- Annual fee for authorized user card: $50 (maximum of three)
- Credit limit: $5,000 minimum
- Purchase interest rate: 19.99%
- Cash advance interest rate: 22.99%
- Eligibility: $60,000 annual personal income or $100,000 annual household income
For the full list of features and benefits available to cardholders visit the TD Canada Trust website.
This content has been sponsored by The Toronto-Dominion Bank.
Flickr: Andrei Dimofte