Celebrating six years of educating Canadians about personal finance, the CPFC is a two-day conference for personal finance bloggers, journalists, and anyone who has a passion for learning more about money.
This year, the conference theme is pushing personal finance boundaries and rethinking your approach to money.
Held on November 4-5 in Toronto at the Design Exchange, the conference features a robust series of speakers, including:
- Rubina Ahmed-Haq – Personal Finance Journalist
- Michael Katchen – WealthSimple
- Ellen Roseman – Author and Personal Finance Educator
- Darlene Vilas – Personal Finance Educator for an Aging Society
- Melissa Leong – Money Expert for CTV and The Social
- Bonnie Brooks – Former President and CEO, Hudson’s Bay
- Cole Diamond – Coinsquare
- Alexander Stan – 6IXMAN Co.
- Rob Carrick – Personal Finance Columnist, The Globe and Mail
- Lauren McPhillips – This Renegade Love
- Kristen Gale – The Ten Spot
- Dan Dickinson – EQ Bank
- Devon Brooks – Co-Founder Blo Blow Dry Bar
With a line up like that there will definitely be a lot to learn and some great conversations going on.
So whether you want to go see some great speakers, learn something new about personal finance, or even potentially meet your favourite personal finance blogger (they can be super nice in person), the Canadian Personal Finance Conference might be something you want to check out.