Our friends over at RealtyNinja have been creating personal real estate agent websites for their customers for some time now. Over the years, they’ve seen what works, what doesn’t work, and where you should be putting your attention when it comes to marketing yourself.
Recently, they launched a free resource for all REALTORS® called “The Dojo” where agents can learn how to become a real estate marketing ninja. Here’s a collection of their top picks from The Dojo that every agent should read:
- 5 Common Mistakes REALTORS® Make on Their Website
- 5 Questions to Ask Yourself When Setting Up Your Real Estate Website
- Personal Brand or Brokerage Brand?
- Quick Social Media Tips for Realtors®
- Technology or Die: 10 Truths of Technology and Why it’s Essential for the Modern Day Real Estate Agent
The Dojo articles are applicable to any real estate agent, regardless of geographical area or real estate board.
Here’s an overview of what they offer real estate agents:
If you’re looking to get an awesome personal REALTOR® website, they have some great features and fresh designs that are worth checking out. At the moment, they only have automated MLS® integration with real estate boards in British Columbia, but keep an eye on their blog/newsletter when they announce MLS® integration in Ontario.