Overview of the TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite* Card
Detailed card summary
- Earn up to $1,200 in value†, including up to 40,000 Aeroplan points†, no Annual Fee for the first year† and additional travel benefits. Account must be approved by March 4, 2024.
- Earn a welcome bonus of 10,000 Aeroplan points when you make your first purchase with your new card†
- Earn 20,000 Aeroplan points when you spend $5,000 within 180 days of Account opening†
- Plus, earn an anniversary bonus of 10,000 Aeroplan points when you spend $7,500 within 12 months of Account opening†
- Enroll for NEXUS and once every 48 months get an application fee rebate†
- Plus, share free first checked bags with up to 8 travel companions†
- Get an annual fee rebate for the first year†
- To receive the first-year annual fee rebate, you must activate your Card and make your first Purchase on the Account within the first 3 months after Account opening. To receive the Additional Cardholder first-year annual fee rebate, you must add your Additional Cardholders to your Account by March 5, 2024.
- Earn Aeroplan Points on your everyday purchases
- Travel with confidence with Travel Medical Insurance†
- Complimentary Visa Infinite* Concierge service† available 24/7
- Earn 1.5 points† for every $1 spent on eligible gas, grocery and direct through Air Canada® purchases (including Air Canada Vacations®) made with your card
- Earn 1 point† for every $1 spent on all other Purchases made with your Card
- Earn points twice when you pay with your Card and provide your Aeroplan number at over 150 Aeroplan partner brands and at 170+ online retailers via the Aeroplan eStore (www.aeroplan.com/estore).
- Your Aeroplan Points do not expire as long as you are a TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite* Cardholder in good standing.
- Earn big rewards on the little things: Earn 50% more Aeroplan Points and 50% more Stars at participating Starbucks® stores. Simply link your TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Card to your Starbucks® Rewards account. Conditions apply.
- †Terms and conditions apply.
- Financial institutions pay us for connecting them with customers, including by paying for advertisements, clicks, or when someone applies for/is approved for a product. Terms and conditions apply between you and the provider of the product – please be sure to review them. Product information and details vary for Quebec. The content provided on our site is for information only; it is not meant to be relied on or used in lieu of advice from a professional. Partners/Advertisers are not responsible for the accuracy of information on our site. However, not all products we list are tied to compensation for us. Our industry-leading education centres and calculators are available 24/7, free of charge, and with no obligation to purchase. To learn more, visit our About us page.