Overview of the Meridian Visa* US Dollar Card
Tangerine Money-Back Credit Card
Earn 2% Money-Back Rewards on purchases in two 2% Money-Back Categories of your choice, and 0.50% Money-Back Rewards on all other purchases.
SimplyCash™ Preferred Card from American Express®
New SimplyCash™ Preferred Card from American Express Cardmembers can earn 10% cash back on all eligible purchases (up to $400 cash back) for the first 4 months of Cardmembership and 2% after welcome offer ends.
BMO CashBack® MasterCard®*
Welcome offer: Get up to 5% cash back in your first 3 months. Plus, a $50 cash back bonus - that's up to $175 in cash back in your first year!*
Detailed card summary
Benefits & features
- Earn 1 cash reward point for every $1 USD of net purchases
- No restrictions on purchases
- Redeem at any time for cash back or merchandise
- Pay no annual fee for the first year ($65 USD thereafter)
- With your Meridian Visa US Dollar Rewards card, you earn points just for using your card on US-dollar purchases, including items purchased when you travel to the US and when you shop online in US dollars.
- Meridian US Dollar Chequing account required for payment.
- This product is currently not available to residents of Quebec.
- Membership with Meridian Credit Union is a regulatory requirement to hold a Meridian Visa Credit Card. You are not required to have other Meridian Credit Union products. For more information about Meridian visit www.meridiancu.ca/about. Please note that Ratehub.ca will be unable to confirm eligibility for this promotion until membership with Meridian Credit Union is completed.