Overview of the Home Trust Secured Visa Card
Detailed card summary
Benefits & features
Not available to residents of Quebec.
- The Home Trust Secured Visa Card is a credit card that requires a security deposit for eligibility. Your credit limit is then set at the amount of the deposit. You can put down as little as $500, or as much as $10,000.
- Make purchases over the phone or online
- Plan and book a vacation
- Access cash anytime, anywhere from over 1 million ATMs around the world displaying the Visa or Plus logo
- Shop at over 24 million locations worldwide
- Applicants who have been discharged from Bankruptcy are eligible to apply at any time (Discharge Certificate may be requested)
- Applicants who are in a Consumer Proposal can apply at any time