Overview of the MBNA True Line® Gold Mastercard® credit card
Detailed card summary
Benefits & features
- This offer is not available for residents of Quebec.
- $39 annual fee
- Standard Annual Interest Rates of 8.99% on purchases, 8.99% on balance transfers✪and access cheques, and 24.99% on cash advances
- Around-the-clock-fraud protection
- Access to 24/7 customer service
- ✪ Balance transfers will be fulfilled in the order listed and are treated as balance transfers in accordance with your Account Agreement. The total value of balance transfers cannot exceed your authorized credit limit. If the value is greater, MBNA may send a partial payment to the named creditor/designated account. THERE WILL BE A TRANSACTION FEE EQUAL TO 3.00% OF THE DOLLAR AMOUNT OF EACH BALANCE TRANSFER INITIATED WITH THIS APPLICATION. A MINIMUM FEE OF $7.50 WILL APPLY TO EACH BALANCE TRANSFER TRANSACTION. A balance transfer may not be used to pay off or down your account balance or any other balances with us (including our affiliates, which would include any member of the TD Bank Group).
- The Toronto-Dominion Bank is the issuer of this credit card. MBNA is a division of The Toronto-Dominion Bank.
- Sponsored advertising. MBNA is a division of The Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD) and TD is not responsible for the contents of this site including any editorials or reviews that may appear on this site. For complete information on this MBNA credit card, please click on the “Get More Details” button.
How to get approved
Whether you want cash back or travel points, lounge access benefits or roadside assistance perks – there’s a credit card out there that’s right for you. Find it in under 2 minutes.