Overview of the Alaska Airlines Platinum Plus® Mastercard® credit card
Scotiabank Passport™ Visa Infinite* Card
Earn up to $1,100+ in value in the first 12 months, including up to 35,000 bonus Scene+ points and first year annual fee waived on your first supplementary card.
American Express® Aeroplan®* Reserve Card
Earn up to 90,000 Aeroplan points.
TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite* Card
Earn up to $1,400 in value including up to 50,000 Aeroplan points and no Annual Fee for the first year. Conditions apply. Account must be approved by January 3, 2024.
Detailed card summary
Benefits & features
- This offer is not available for residents of Quebec. For residents of Quebec, please click here.
- A new Alaska Airlines Platinum Plus® Mastercard® credit card could take you places. If approved, you could receive new benefits and start earning more Mileage Plan™ miles.
- 20,000 bonus miles†† and Alaska’s Famous Companion Fare™ from $121 (USD) ($99 plus taxes and fees from $22)◊◊ after you make $1,000 or more in eligible purchases within the first 90 days of your account opening.
- Every year on your account anniversary buy one round trip and get Alaska’s Famous Companion Fare™ from $121 (USD) ($99 plus taxes and fees from $22)◊◊ on Alaska Airlines. There are no blackout dates.
- Earn 3 miles‡ for every $1 charged to your Alaska Airlines Mastercard credit card on tickets, vacation packages, and cargo services from Alaska Airlines.
- Earn 1 mile‡ for every $1 spent on other eligible purchases.
- Earn and redeem‡ Alaska Mileage Plan miles on global airline partners of Alaska Airlines to 900+ destinations.
- Standard Annual Interest Rates of 19.99% on purchases, 22.99% on balance transfers✪and access cheques, and 22.99% on cash advances
- $75 annual fee
How to redeem
How to get approved
Find the best credit cards without impacting your credit score
Apply with confidence. In under 60 seconds, CardFinder narrows down your top matches without impacting your credit score, no SIN required.check my eligibility