Overview of the Alaska Airlines Platinum Plus® Mastercard® credit card
Detailed card summary
Benefits & features
- This offer is not available for residents of Quebec. For residents of Quebec, please click here.
- A new Alaska Airlines Platinum Plus® Mastercard® credit card could take you places. If approved, you could receive new benefits and start earning more Mileage Plan™ miles.
- 20,000 bonus miles†† and Alaska’s Famous Companion Fare™ from $121 (USD) ($99 plus taxes and fees from $22)◊◊ after you make $1,000 or more in eligible purchases within the first 90 days of your account opening.
- Every year on your account anniversary buy one round trip and get Alaska’s Famous Companion Fare™ from $121 (USD) ($99 plus taxes and fees from $22)◊◊ on Alaska Airlines. There are no blackout dates.
- Earn 3 miles‡ for every $1 charged to your Alaska Airlines Mastercard credit card on tickets, vacation packages, and cargo services from Alaska Airlines.
- Earn 1 mile‡ for every $1 spent on other eligible purchases.
- Earn and redeem‡ Alaska Mileage Plan miles on global airline partners of Alaska Airlines to 900+ destinations.
- Standard Annual Interest Rates of 19.99% on purchases, 22.99% on balance transfers✪and access cheques, and 22.99% on cash advances
- $75 annual fee
How to redeem
How to get approved
Whether you want cash back or travel points, lounge access benefits or roadside assistance perks – there’s a credit card out there that’s right for you. Find it in under 2 minutes.