The spring real estate season is in full swing and, despite some recent slowing in the market, potential homebuyers are on the hunt. Did you know that 90 per cent of Canadians start their home search online? Buyers are getting more and more savvy with their research methods. However, with the number of different websites that cater to this audience, it’s not always easy to find the best information.
In this infographic, we’ve identified four independent sites that, together, take the homebuyer through the entire home buying process. Want to see which sites can help you find a home, get the best mortgage rate and calculate your closing costs? Take a look.
If you enjoyed our infographic, we’d love your help sharing it with your community.
1. Copy and paste our HTML snippet:
2. Take the image and link back to the source:
Latest posts by Alyssa Richard (see all)
- 2 Things to Consider Before Taking Out a Collateral Mortgage - September 22, 2014
- Land Transfer Tax in Calgary - September 17, 2014
- How Cash Back Mortgages Work and Who Offers Them - September 10, 2014