We’re excited to launch RateHub’s first ever, but certainly not last, infographic.
With crash predictions dominating the Canadian media headlines lately we decided it was time to step in and do our own research. We set out to compare Canada’s housing market today against the US’s in 2007 and outline both the market similarities as well as the fundamental differences that shield Canada from the magnitude of the housing crash that occurred in the American market.
[hint: click on the image to enlarge]
If you enjoyed our infographic we’d love your help sharing it with your community.
1. Copy and paste our html snippet:
2. Take the image and link back to the source:
Latest posts by Alyssa Richard (see all)
- The Consequences of Skipping a Mortgage Payment - August 18, 2014
- 2 Reasons to Switch Mortgage Providers at Renewal Time - August 13, 2014
- How to Stress Test Your Mortgage - August 11, 2014