Each year, the Canadian Association of Accredited Mortgage Professionals (CAAMP) releases a report on the state of the Canadian residential mortgage market. This year the report examined everything from the growing popularity of fixed mortgage rates, to the economic impact of the new mortgage rules. The data is compiled through multiple sources, including an online survey of more than 2,000 participants made up of both homeowners and renters.
Because the report is filled with a wealth of data, it can be overwhelming for the mortgage newbie. And it’s always been a dream of mine to bring the year’s most interesting facts to life. The report was released Monday and, since then, the RateHub team has been working with PushPullLabs, scrambling to make sense of the facts and figures and communicate them in the clearest way possible.
I hope you enjoy and learn a little on the way.
If you enjoyed our infographic we’d love your help sharing it with your community.
1. Copy and paste our html snippet:
2. Take the image and link back to the source:
Latest posts by Alyssa Furtado (see all)
- How the BMO Rewards Program Works - March 6, 2015
- Earn Starwood Points When You Ride with Uber Toronto - March 5, 2015
- How the CIBC Aventura Rewards Program Works - February 25, 2015